Gynecology Care Services
Gynecology is the practice of prevention, identification and treatment of diseases concerning reproductive organs of females. Gynecologists focus on health services for menstruation, menopause, infertility, contraception, wellness exams and other treatments to ensure the best possible health throughout life.
- Hormone replacement therapy
- Ovarian Cysts
- Abnormal bleeding
- Abnormal menstruation minimally invasive surgery (Robot & Laparoscopic surgery)
- Sexual dysfunction
- Initial fertility evaluations
- Pessary fitting and management
- Routine GYN health maintenance
- Contraceptive management (hormonal and non-hormonal)
- Breast wellness
- Female pelvic wellness
- Weight loss management
We have extensive experience managing abnormal pap smears, Human Papilloma Virus infections (HPV), pelvic infections, contraception including tubal ligations, IUDs, Nexplanon ®, birth control pills, natural family planning, and others.
Our gynecologists are dedicated to providing in-depth treatment to our patients using traditional medicines and the latest technology. In addition to general gynecology services and preventive care, our physicians specialize in the following areas:
- Benign diseases of the vulva
- Cervical disease
- Sexually transmitted diseases
- Menstrual irregularities
- Abnormal pap smears – Colposcopy / LEEP
- Irregular uterine bleeding
- Uterine fibroids
It is our goal to help you make informed decisions about contraception and what works best for you and your body.
At Pacific View OB/GYN, we offer various forms of birth control to provide you with the method that works best for you.
Birth control options include:
- Traditional oral contraceptive pills
- Vaginal rings (Nuvaring®) – similar to birth control pills, the hormones are absorbed into the bloodstream through the vaginal tissue. They are inserted vaginally once a month.
- Birth control patches – similar to birth control pills, the hormones are absorbed through the skin into the bloodstream. They are replaced weekly.
- IUDs (intrauterine devices) – both hormonal and non-hormonal – these devices are inserted into the uterus by your physicia, they can prevent pregnancy without the maintenance of taking a pill every day. Once you are ready to conceive, they can be removed.
- Birth control implants (Nexplanon®) – inserted under the skin of the arm by your physician. It can assist in preventing pregnancy for up to three years. It can be removed at any time by your physician.